• We'd drop my car off to have it worked on.
• The next morning I'd ride my bike to work.
• Then after work Dave would pick me and my bike up, and drop me off at the mechanic's to pick up my car.
Turns out life doesn't always go "according to Kali." Rats!
• We dropped off my car to have it worked on.
• I rode my bike to work.
• Dave wanted to work out at the same time I was hoping to be picked up.
• My big guy was leaving town at the same time I was hoping to be picked up.
• I rode my bike home in 37º windy temps, with just a thin sweater and no gloves, whilst sleet pelted my helmet.
Sigh...selfishly speaking I must say I prefer "according to Kali."
Click here to purchase this painting.