And maybe it's how he would've turned out regardless of the day he was born, but my little guy is obsessed with tricking me. Here's what's happened to me in just the last twenty-four hours.
• A sticky slug toy was shot at me and it went "splat" on my neck and stuck there. Bleck!
• The same slug was left for me to "accidentally" step on when I was barefoot.
• I've turned my head only to have my cheek poked by a waiting pointer.
• As we went through my brother's awesomely scary haunted house I was touched or had things thrust at me to "enhance" my experience.
• Ice has been put down my back.
• A skeletal hand has been placed on my shoulder repeatedly.
• A walking hand has graced the top of my head.
And I freak out. Every. Time. It's my little gift to my little guy who has given me so much happiness, joy, and bliss over the years.
Happy Birthday, Little Guy...We love you!!!
Click here to view my gallery. Most of my paintings are for sale.
I'd love for you to share my art and blog with the links below. Thanks!