"My car is possessed by the funk, I must exorcise the demon!!!"
So, groceries were shopped and put away, I was hydrated for the task ahead, out to the carport I went. I took a few deep meditative breaths and opened the door. As I scanned the vehicle I began noticing something. This was not my clutter!
Car Clutter Inventory List
• orange karate belt
• half full water bottle
• three dirty athletic socks
• ace bandage
• karate duffel bag
• safety pins that used to hold the ace bandage together
• Nerf gun that my kid purchased at the thrift store last night
• Nerf bullets that were shot at me in the car last night
• blue athletic cup (IT IS NEVER OK TO LEAVE THIS IN YOUR MOM'S CAR!!!!)
So, essentially I drive around in a stinky gym locker. Gag!
I know one kid who has a job tonight.
Thanks for "liking" my blog posts!!