• My little guy saw the mouse.
• My little guy ran to get a dog bowl to catch it in. (We need to talk mouse catching strategy with the kid.)
• My little guy's friend started squealing and jumping around.
• The little mouse ran into the living room and they lost track of it.
So I figure one of two things happened after that.
• The little mouse is still hiding somewhere in the house.
• Tommy ate the little mouse.
Time will tell...
And I finished my poppy painting. Here's the finished painting and the last few stages are below.
|I started working on the glass vase.|
I've always been in awe of those who
can paint glass. I'm super happy with my first effort!
|I added some white flowers and added a|
little orange to the poppies.
|I added a little more orange to the poppies,|
added some purple to the background,
and worked on the wall and the table.
All that was left to do was even out the red
line behind the vase and paint the edges
of the canvas black.
Click here to view my gallery. Most of my paintings are for sale and I welcome commissions.
I'd love for you to share my art and blog with the links below. Thanks!
I'm running a big sale on my paintings through the end of August. Almost everything in my gallery is 60% off. I'm only keeping my most current work (paintings on page 1) at the listed prices. If there's something you'd like, please let me know by message or comment so I can manually adjust the price. Thanks!!! http://www.dailypaintworks.com/artists/kali-parsons-3935/artwork