• I totally like to be in charge of what color goes where.
• I totally like that Dave is OK with me being in charge of that.
• I really, really, really don't like accidentally touching live electric wires. Seriously, I've learned this same lesson at least five times in my life before...I suppose someday I'll get it.
• Dave and I can get through an entire day of doing tile work without disagreement. Not even one! Holla!
• In fact, Dave and I had a lot of fun!
• Cement has a way of mysteriously ending up in my right armpit?!?! Ya...I dunno....
• While doing mosaic is more fun and whimsical, there's a certain zen to doing evenly placed tile.
• Working inside an air-conditioned home with fans blowing on me is a lot easier on the bod than working all day outside in 95˚ plus temps.
• I'm feeling like a home improvement goddess and have double dog dared Dave to do the kitchen, office, and laundry room floors next. He said, "Yes."
Woo hoo!! Let's do this home improvement thang!
Thanks for "liking" my blog posts!!