So here's my plan...in order...in reverse of how it actually went the first time around.
• bleach hair almost white.
• dye hair blue
• dye hair pink
• shave head except for the front and have one gangly little tail protruding from the side
• shave hair into a mohawk
• perm hair curly rockabilly style
• dye hair auburn
• dye hair black
• bleach hair almost white
• get short spiky hair cut
• get hair cut like a boy
• spike just the top of my otherwise shoulder-length hair
• dye hair rainbow colors just for fun and then find out that food coloring is PERMANENT
Yup, there's my plan. Oh, and I want to be one of those red hat ladies, too, you know, so I can weart the hat, I don't care about the meetings as much, and I'm pretty sure a red hat will go with anything.
Here's to all the cool "old" ladies out there! You're my heroes!
Click here to purchase this painting.
Thanks for "liking" my blog posts!!
Post a Comment