But...skip forward about nine weeks, and I've been sick as a dawg for three days now. Officially hosting a pity party now. And I go back to work next week! So even though I've had what has likely been my most amazing summer break ever, I'm in panic mode because there's still more I want to do!
I suppose there's a lesson in all of this, a reminder for me to focus on the fabulousness and assume that this illness is a "break" of sorts. So, here goes....
My Fabulous Summer (in no particular order)
• was in a commercial with my kid.
• saw tons of friends...from long ago and more recent.
• went out of town three times.
• was an extra in a TV show.
• painted, painted, painted...and wrote, wrote, wrote.
• renovated our kitchen (we did almost all the work).
• went on many Home Depot and Lowe's dates with my husband thanks to the renovation.
• rode my bike and daydreamed around the lake so many times.
• hung out with all different members of my family.
• watched tons of movies.
• went through all my clothes and got rid of tons.
• did the same thing with my little guy's clothes.
• prepared tons of my work for selling online.
• sold some of my paintings.
• started some ideas for a children's picture book.
• relaxed a lot!
OK, I feel better now...but I'd still really, really, really like to feel better by tomorrow. Girl still wants to play!
Click here to purchase this painting.
Thanks for "liking" my blog posts!!