Anyway, this year my
Now, over the years I've quit many, many things that I've set out to rid myself of. And I'm a cold turkey kind of girl. My successes you ask?
• quit eating red meat as a fifteen-year old.
• quit smoking as a seventeen-year-old (seriously, the cost of a pack went to a dollar...no way!).
• quit biting my nails (numerous times over the years, but it's been a really long time now).
• quit chewing gum (again, numerous times, but I'm "clean" now).
• quit all caffeine (coffee, tea, chocolate) last December.
• quit turning on the TV...since 2009.
So, I can do it, right?
My failures you ask?
• quit using bad words (I'd be successful if bad words weren't just the right thing on rare occasions...never at work).
• quit being snarky (my personality simply dictates that I cannot quit this one).
OK, so perhaps I only have a 50% chance of success, but this girl's gonna give being unplugged her all, people. I'm taking my "time off" back.
Click here to purchase this painting.
Thanks for "liking" my blog posts!!