• There's the spectacularly lovely open-in-the-front garment.
• You pretty much always show up a little stinky because there's "no deodorant allowed".
• The folks who do the procedure have a delightful way of saying "relax" at the most unrelaxing times.
• You get to grip "lightly" onto a rail...and soon realize that you have a white knuckle death grip on the thing.
• The technician looks at your scans during the procedure yet has the willpower to remain silent and give up absolutely no scoop about the results...even though you know they know.
• Oh, and of course there's the "between a rock and a hard place" part...my personal least favorite.
Sigh...Checking that off for the year!
Click here to purchase this painting.
Thanks for "liking" my blog posts!!