Sleep, yup, pretty much one of my favorite things. I love it so much that I actually even slept through an earthquake once. When I get into bed I get super excited, "Yay, yay, yay!" I slide my sleeping mask on that Dave bought me, and fall asleep within 60 seconds, I kid you not. Last night was no exception. Head hit pillow, boom! Zzzzzzz....
- Kids woke him up because they wouldn't go to sleep.
- Hazel barked and woke him up.
- A spider crawled on his arm and woke him up.
- Hazel barked again and woke him up.
- A cockroach crawled on his face and woke him up. (Again, I have to say that having cockroaches in one's home in these parts is not an indication of a dirty house, deal?)
- My alarm clock woke him up (this was the first time I woke up all night long).
- I woke him up four times when I let the dogs out and in and out and in.
I'm so glad sleep loves me as much as I love it. And I'm quite sure the six and eight-legged critters only reside on Dave's side. Quite sure!
Post a Comment