I worked on my sad clown painting a lot today. It was a two steps forward, one step backward kind of day, but that's the best kind when it comes to painting.
|I worked on the skin tone and added|
green bric-a-brac to the sleeves.
|I added some shadows to the collar, defined|
the legs/feet, adjusted the shape of the face,
and added some shadows to the costume.
|I worked a bit more on the facial tone,|
added color to the hair, made the eyes a
bit smaller, and started working on the
window sill. I also got rid of the green
bric-a-brac and lengthened the left sleeve.
|I decided there was no way to fix the face|
as it currently went, so off went the eyes/nose.
|And back on with some skin tone. I also|
adjusted the shape of the lips.
Click here to view my gallery.
Most of my paintings are for sale and I welcome commissions.
Please click the links below to share my blog.